The "mighty mite" of the O.S. gasoline airplane engine lineup.
O.S.'s GT line of gasoline engines boast power and fuel economy that have made them favorites among flyers of all sizes of R/C aircraft — and you'll find those same attributes in the compact GT15. The PD-08 pump-equipped carburetor delivers fuel consistently at any attitude or altitude, and the IG-06 ignition system provides dependable starts. Mount the GT15 in your next project...or drop it into any .60 2-stroke or .90 4-stroke size model to enjoy all of the advantages of gasoline power.
- Offers power equivalent to a .90 4-stroke or .60 2-stroke glow engine, with the superior fuel economy advantages of gasoline.
- Features the same mounting pattern as the 65AX.
- Specially designed O.S. carb makes tuning a breeze and delivers excellent throttle response; it comes equipped with a regulator and pump.
- A special roller bearing on the large end of the conrod allows for 50:1 fuel/oil mixture.
- Includes the compact IG-06 ignition module.
Stock Number: OSMG1515
Displacement: 0.91 cu in (14.95 cc)
Bore: 1.091 in (27.7 mm)
Stroke: 0.978 in (24.8 mm)
RPM Range: 2,000-15,000
Output: 2.37 hp @ 15,000 rpm
Engine: 22.26 oz (631 g)
Ignition Module: 3.35 oz (95 g)
Muffler: 6.28 oz (178 g)
Includes: engine, E-4040 muffler, IG-06 ignition module, spark plug
Requires: gasoline/oil mixture
Recommended props: 12x10, 13x10, 13x11, 14x10, 15x8, 15x10
Gasoline/Oil Mix: 50:1
OSMG2878 E-4051 silencer for scale models
OSMG6684 Lock Cone
OSMG2914 Locknut Set
OSMG5871 Super Can Filter-Small
OSMG5872 Super Can Filter-Large